How do I apply to become a ULR?
* Decide which type of learning you wish to undertake
* Fill in the appropriate training form and ask your Branch Chair to approve your application to become a ULR
* Inform the ULF Project Team that you are undertaking either the TUC College or on-line training
* Ask your employer for paid release from work to undertake the training (online training is also covered by the paid time off regulations)
* Return the form as soon as possible to the course provider to ensure your place on the course
* The TUC will pay your course fees if you undertake one of their courses - travel and accommodation costs will need to be negotiated with Napo either locally or through the ULF Project Team (the latter is dependant on Project funding availability)
* If you need advice regarding courses please contact one of the ULF Project Team