Family Court Professional Conference 2018
"Hearing Children's Voices"
Innovative Ways of Working with Children and Young People
TUESDAY 12TH JUNE 2018
10.30 am - 4.30 pm
Carrs Lane Conference Centre, Birmingham, B4 7SX
DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM
Please note there are two different forms - one for people working in the Family Courts and employed by Cafcass and a seperate one for Probation staff. (Although the conference is aimed at professional practitioners working in the Family Courts it is also open Probation staff with an interest in this area).
- Writer/Performer from Writing East Midlands – Providing creative input and presenting methods of engaging creativity with children and young people.
- Family Justice Young People Board – Presenting top tips for professionals on direct work with children and young people.
1. Writing East Midlands
2. Integrate UK – offers workshops for secondary schools on a wide range of challenging topics, using our youth friendly accessible videos.
3. Cafcass Legal – looking at issues around competency and separate representation for young people.
4. Understanding Child Development (to be confirmed)
(For Professional practitioners working in the Family Courts)
Family Court Conference 2017 - Modern Day Challenges
Family Court Conference 2016 - Working with Vulnerable Young People
Family Court Professional Conference 2015 - Children, Changes and Family Law Proceedings
The Children, Changes and Family Law – Family Court Professional Conference which took place on 18 June in Birmingham and was a well-attended, very positive and well received event. The Thistle Hotel was a good venue which we could do well to use again for future meetings and conferences.
2014 FCS Conference - Saving Family Law
On 15th May 2014, over 80 Napo Family Court Section members gathered from all over England for the 2014 Conference in York.