Free £5,000 Accidental Death Cover
Did you know that as a Napo member, you’re entitled to free £5,000 accidental death cover as part of your membership? The cover lasts for 12 months and is guaranteed acceptance for UK residents aged 18-69.
Accident Protection Cover
This cover provides a cash lump sum benefit should you die as a direct result of an accident as well as paying out cash for every 24 hours you spend in hospital.
- Pays out between £100,000 to £200,000 for accidental death
With up to £100 cash for every 24 hours you spend in hospital (depending on level of cover chosen)
as the result of an accident
- Guaranteed acceptance for UK residents aged 18-69
Income Protection Cover
Income protection insurance is designed to support you by replacing part or all of your income if you can't work because you’re ill or injured or become involuntarily unemployed.
- Monthly cash benefit up to £1,500 or 50% of your gross monthly income
- Cover if you are off work because of an accident or sickness, plus optional unemployment cover
- Guaranteed acceptance for UK residents aged 18-60
50+ Personal Accident Cover
50+ accident cover is designed for over 50’s to cushion the financial impact of an injury by paying out a cash lump sum if you suffer fractures, dislocations, burns or death as a result of an accident.
- Up to £20,000 cover for accidental death
- Up to £6,000 for broken bones
- Up to 3 claims in any 12 month period
- Guaranteed acceptance for UK residents aged 50 – 79
Female Cancer Cover
Coping with a cancer diagnosis is challenging enough without having to worry about finances. Female Cancer Cover is designed to be a financial safety net to help you cope with the impact of being diagnosed with a covered female cancer.
- £25,000 cash benefit paid out on first diagnosis
- In and Outpatient hospital benefits
- Cover from just £9.45 per month
- For UK residents aged 18-69
Napo is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Union Insurance Services, a trading name of Union Income Benefit Holdings Limited (UIB), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 307575. This can be checked on the FCA website www.fca.org.uk.