ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
14-16 October 2021
MOTIONS & MOTIONS BALLOT
1. All members, including those unable to attend the AGM, are urged to vote for motions you would wish debated at AGM.
2. Please vote, by putting an X before the motions you would wish to be debated at the AGM (maximum up to 8) in either the
3. Refer to Notice of Motions – AGM 02/2021 – for content of motions.
4. Members are invited to vote for up to 8 motions in total.
5. The order of business will be based on ensuring that the highest voted motion under each committee/network heading will be debated following the order as set out in the motions booklet.
6. There are 3 committee/network headings under which no motions have been received:
Family Court Committee
Negotiating Committee – Cafcass/Probation
Retired Members’ Network
Consequently, these headings are not included in the Notice of Motions or Ballot.
There are 3 committee/network headings under which there is only one motion:
Equal Rights Committee (Motion 13)
Health & Safety Network (Motion 14)
Negotiating Committee – Cafcass (Motion 17)
These motions will therefore automatically be debated.
Motions being automatically debated and constitutional amendments are not included in the ballot or your number of votes cast.
7. Please vote online or return your completed form (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12 NOON ON THURSDAY 30 SEPTEMBER.