Full Membership of Napo is open to anyone employed by the NPS, a CRC, PBNI and Cafcass*.
As a full member you get:
- Representation if you have any problems at work
- The right to vote on issues that affect you such as the way the union is run
- Access to Napo publications like the Napo News, Probation Journal and Family Court Journal
- A wide range of services from external providers including insurance, legal assistance and medical care
- Free membership during maternity, paternity, adoption and sick leave
- Tax relief on subscriptions paid
- The right to stand for elections for local or national posts
Membership of Napo is also cheaper for those who decide to pay by Direct Debit. Click here to see Napo's current subscription rates.
*Napo is currently engaged with with Probation Agencies and other providers where Napo is not collectively recognised to see how we can effectively support those not directly or permanently employed and afford them full membership of Napo. If this applies to you, please call Napo for more advice.
I'm a new member
I've been a member of Napo before
I work for an Agency